signs of a struggling business
We’ve all seen businesses that are having a struggle:
- One that has out of date business stationary hanging round with the new stuff?
- The staff that have different looking uniforms or business cards
- Social media sites that are our of sync with logos, tag-lines, imagery and more
- A website that’s out of date once the company has changed its logo; or lacking new packaging, products or staff photos.
- They are struggling
- They are disorganised
- I’m not sure I want to engage with them.
That’s all right if you’re selling second hand books because they see what they are getting immediately. But if you are delivering anything you’ve made, that you have to work on or in any way establish trust for, you’re half way sunk!
Be honest though: are you struggling with your business branding? Is it planned? Is it coherent? Is it working?
80% of small businesses answer NO to these questions.